Stainless Stell Moldavite Locket Details:
- Made from 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant with Wrist Watch Glass (scratch resistant)
- Screws shut for reliable hold (not a magnetic closure)
- Pendant Height: 1 1/4" high (with bail) x 1" Diameter
- Includes 18" Stainless Steel Snake Chain
- Arrives gift boxed, ready for gift giving.
Moldavite Properties: Powerful Transformation, Amplifier, Accelerator
This cool locket is durable and lets you add any sort of gemstone in with the Moldavite! Durable scratch resistant watch glass holds up to general wear and tear, and it's tight screw shut seal brings both water resistance and a firm closure not found with magnetic seals.
Estimated to have occurred about 14 million years ago, Moldavite is believed to be created by a meteor that impacts with enough velocity that it vaporizes itself and surrounding material. These vapors are ejected back into the upper atmosphere where they solidify and rain back down as solids. Moldavite is only found in the Moldau River Valley in the Czech Republic. Moldavite is often times called the stone of transformation as it tends to bring positive life changes in a very accelerated manor. It also tends to affect the dreams by allowing you to access deep levels of your sub-conscious mind, allowing you to work through and heal issues that have been buried and hidden from your conscious awareness.