Approximate burn time 45 hours.
Just in time for the Holidays! Red Tree Glass with Apple Crisp Soy Candle. This is a great choice for the holidays since it smells like you've got something great in the oven. Perfect for those holiday parties and get togethers!
Butter cream, pralines, mixed nuts blended with strong apple. Sugary vanilla & tonka bean on the dry down.
100% Soy Candles are a great choice as Soy wax is a clean, renewable resource that supports the American Farmer. Soy wax also has a lower burn temperature, meaning the candle lasts much longer.
Soy Candle Information:
- Made in Merriam, Kansas and poured by hand
- Wicks are made from cotton and paper
- Over time the ivory color may change slightly showing the natural color of the essential oils.
- Soy may also show slight ripples or pinholes in the surface. This means the candles are poured by hand and not a machine.
- Soy may appear to have a flakey top over time. This is also a way for you to know your candle is 100% soy.